December 16, 2010

Saying Goodbye...

Have you ever had to say goodbye to something that hurts to do it but you know in the long run it is better for you to do so? I have had to do that and today one of the things I am saying goodbye to is energy drinks. I quit smoking over a month ago and still going strong cold turkey. I am trying to get healthy and rid myself of all the things that maybe not be so healthy in my life. Its not easy and it takes a lot of strength. Reading my blog you know I am busy some would even say very busy and the last thing on my list is sleep, but I cant rely on energy drinks to keep me going anymore. I drink 2 sometimes 3 a day and I know how bad they are for you. It is almost 4pm today and I have not had one yet. I did try this Arizona tea Energy herbal tonic. I read the can and they say they are all natural so I think that it might be a better choice for me. I would like to start the gym and eat healthy in order to have natural energy. Hey one step at a time here. Baby steps.... I am going to get there just not over night. Hope everyone is having a great day. If you have tried this tea, please tell me what you think.
Photobucket
Pin It

2 comments: