December 30, 2010

My First Award!! So Excited

Hey All!

I just got my first Blog award! Yay! Thank you very much to Vanessa from
The Queen of Swag for giving me the Stylish Blogger Award!

Thanks so much for this award!


I now will nominate other blogs with this award! Here's how it works...


1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers.
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award!


Here goes! ....

Seven things about me: This is really hard for me

1. I love to BAKE and if I could have picked any Career it would have been to open a bakery.
2. I was 8 months pregnant with my first daughter when I got my Associates Degree and hope to get my Bachelors someday.
3. I worry constantly every day all day
4. I love the show EXTREME COUPONING! I want to do the same thing and this will be my motivation. Have you seen it?
5. I love the Movie the Notebook and The Time Travelers Wife
6. I watch all the reality shows and cant get enough of them.
7. I loved high school and wish I was back there for just one day.

I nominate the following blogs for the award!
1. Colleen at Shibley Smiles I read her blog daily
2. Lee Ann at The Life of Rylie and Bryce too.
5. Tiffanie at Three Peas in a Pod
9. Sarah at Crazy House
10. Adriana at And Baby Makes Three
11. At Second Street: a creative blog
13. Jennifer at Mom Spotted
15. Kelly at Kelly's Korner

I will leave a comment letting you know I am nominating you for this award. Have a safe and happy New Year.



Photobucket
Pin It

5 comments:

  1. Thanks so much girl. I'm honored that you stop by daily, makes it all worth it!

    Congrats on yours as well. I really do love the colors. I always have loved brown and pink or brown and turquoise.

    ReplyDelete
  2. following from thebabybottomline.com - please com'on by and follow back :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the award!! Hope you have a wonderful new year! Cute cute blog - I can see why you got it!

    xoxxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. THank you so much And congrats on your first award! :) I hope you have a wonderful new year! :)

    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on your award! And thank you so much for passing it on to me! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete