September 8, 2010

Keeping A Routine During the School Year

I have to stay on a good schedule and routine when the kids are in school in order for me to get all that I need to get done during the day done. I had the hardest time with time management and I am hoping that there is someone that can give me some tips. I work from home full time and do various freelance jobs throughout the day to work around the kids schedule with school and sports and find myself so tired at the end of the day, I get just enough sleep to get up and do it all over again. Maybe I need some tips in time management. If anyone has any tips I would love to hear them. Here was my schedule for today..
7AM Wake up make lunches, give kids breakfast, help Princess Sweetie Pie get ready for school.
745AM Wake up and dress Princess Diva
8AM double check Mr Bookworm and Mr Imagination to make sure they look good for school
805AM leave for school
9AM to 11AM work
11AM to 1PM clean house, vacuum, laundry, daily chores
1PM to 230PM run any errands that need to be ran, bank, post office, grocery store, craft store and 4 days a week work
230PM to 330PM pick up kids from school
4PM to 6PM work and or Baseball practice
6PM to 8PM Dinner and bath/shower time
8PM to 2AM work and do crafts at the same time
2AM Bed time



Photobucket>
Pin It

4 comments:

  1. thank you for following i am now following you back =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for spreading he word abot KCT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello I am a new follower fro KCT. I would love a follow back at http://megankayden.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a crazy schedule! Thanks for the follow, I'm following you back.

    http://frugalformyfriends.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete