August 27, 2010

Welcome To Surfin Social Saturday

PhotobucketIt is Surfin Saturday and that is one of my favorite days of the week. This week I have to do some work, but normally I like Saturday's because that is my day to surf the thrift stores and find some great deals and fun finds. I wont be doing that this Saturday but I will be Surfing the net for some new blogs to follow and some new ideas for some projects for my Etsy Store. Hope that you have a wonderful Saturday and enjoy your Surfin too.
Debbie Does Coupons Pin It

8 comments:

  1. I am stopping by from Sensational Saturday Social and am now following you.

    You certainly have a full house! I am looking forward to exploring your blog some more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Following you from Sensational Saturday . Please stop by and follow me back! Have a great weekend!
    http://atrioofboys.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Valery,
    thanks for stopping by for Spotlight Saturday and following. I am now following you back.
    Have a great weekend
    -Staycee
    www.sjunkie.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Valery Thanks for being a follower. I'm now you newest follower!
    Leigh
    http://www.coastalcouponer.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. new follower from the Sat Stalk for Savings blog hop

    ReplyDelete
  6. Heyy Thanks for the follow! I am totally following you back now! I hope you get a chance to enter my Birhtday Bash of Giveaways ,going on now! @ Stash Mama

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks for stopping by ,y blog. i am following back.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Following from Relax & Surf Sunday - cute blog!

    ReplyDelete