August 26, 2010

Thirsty Thursday Blog Hop

For The Love Of 4
This blog hop is hosted by
Obviously MARvelous & For The Love Of 4
I am really enjoying blog hopping and meeting others and hope that you will enjoy blog hopping with me. I have come to find some really great blogs and I cant wait to find more. I love reading other peoples ideas, and stories and know that there are others out there that do the same things as I do. Before blogging the best conversation I had was with my 3 year old Toddler. lol Here is how it works.

1. Follow your 2 hostesses: Obviously MArvelous and For The Love of 4
(We both follow back!)
2. Leave a comment below to let me know you're a new follower with a link to follow you back!
3. Link up your blog on the Linky Below
4. Copy and paste the Thirsty Thursday button in a blog post or on your sidebar
5. Click other links on the Linky and follow some new friends

~Obviously MARvelous~

I'm Marcie (aka MAR) from Obviously MARvelous! My blog offers a look at my life as an outspoken, funny, tattooed wife and SAHM of 3 as well as some wonderful product reviews and giveaways! Please have a look around and enter a giveaway or two!

&

~For The Love Of 4~

I'm Claudia from For The Love Of 4. My blog is filled with funny stories, loving moments and great reviews. I am a mother to 4 wonderfully blessed sanity suckers and a wife to my hubsof 8 years. Stop by take a look and say hello.


Pin It

8 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by Frugal Plus! I'm now Following your blog as well via Thirsty Thursday :)

    ~ Jill
    http://frugalplus.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by and following, appreciate it :) I'm following you back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for following me. I am glad to follow you too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for following. Im now following back.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am your newest follower from Thirsty Thursday. Drop in and check out my blog at kittycrochettwo.blogspot.com
    Have an awesome weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for following my blog "Its All Random". Following you back!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for following Mommy Time Out. I'm your #55

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for stopping by!!

    I love you blog,and look forward to reading and keeping up with yours!!!

    Thanks again,
    Francine

    ReplyDelete