August 27, 2010

Friday Blog Hop and TGIFwhy are you smiling?

BoostMyBlogFridayFriendly Friday Button
It is Friday and when school is in session for the kids I normally really look forward to Friday's because of the weekend of two days that I dont have to rush around and get them all to school or pick them up at different times, but for some reason even in the summer I have looked forward to a Friday. I think its just a comfort thing that "oh good Friday is here" but now school is starting again in a week and a half, baseball practice and games are starting again and we will be back to the on the go lifestyle. so here is a salute to TGIF and I will be posting a bit of why I am smiling on Friday along with my blog hop. I did steal the why are you smiling from a local radio station they do it every Friday. I will invite those that comment on my blog hop as to Why Are You Smiling. And maybe if it does well I will start a Why Are You Smiling Friday Blog Hop lol. Have a great day! I am smiling because my crochet project should be done this weekend.

P.S I found a Fan Page Follow For Facebook while Hopping today, and I am always looking for ways to get more fan's since my page is new and a bit boring. If you need some new fans and love to blog hop, lets Facebook page hop together.

If you like my blog please stop by and Vote for me here:
Pin It

13 comments:

  1. Hello...thanks for stopping by my blog! Glad to visit you too. 9! wow!

    Friday's make me wanna smile also! This has always been the case. But I had forgotten that today as I was feeling a little frantic. Thanks for reminding me - TGIF - SMILE!!!! :-)

    http://australianinathens.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am following! I am smiling because my husband is home from out of town and we get to spend the day with our girls.Happy Mothering, my new friend!
    http://motherhoodthetruth.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello and thank you for visiting and following me. I'm now following you back.

    Friday's make me want to smile because we get to sleep in and not have to worry about waking up early in the morning...stressing and rushing (when running behind). So Friday's are a kick back day for me to relax and hang with my family.

    Diary of a Chic Mommy
    http://www.diaryofachicmommy.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Valery!
    Thanks for hopping over! I'm smiling because the weekend is coming and my SIL is coming over tomorrow to demo a few baking recipes for me to start off my baking adventure!

    Have a nice weekend ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thx for stopping by on my blog^^

    I'm smiling because I am still alive. Suicidal thoughts have been haunting my mind for years but I'm still here and I'm fighting. That made me stronger!

    Have a nice weekend.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for stopping by my blog and I'm now following you also :) I'm smiling because I am getting to spend some extra special time with a few of the family members this weekend, 2 days in a row and I'm excited!! Have a great weekend Sweetie!

    Hugs ~ Laura

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun family, and I just LOVE the "Why are you smiling" idea! Thanks for visiting my blog. I am smiling because summer ends for us today and we begin school next week. The kids will be out of the house, and I will finally get a few moments to myself....I think I deserve it. :) Following you now.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello, just stopping by from The Girl Creative! School started here last Monday! It's so hard getting my two boys back on schedule, I couldn't imagine having seven!! Good luck with that! :)
    I'm smiling today because....it's Friday. The boys and I get to sleep in and then go to my nephew's swim/birthday party tomorrow afternoon. Family time is always fun! :)
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. thank you for commenting on my blog i am now following hope you get much use out of my blog


    Amanda
    http://patriciaraedesigns.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Valery,
    Thanks for stopping by and following, I am following you back.

    Fridays make me smile because the weekend is when I finally get to spend some time with my hubby.

    Have a great weekend.
    The Road to Here
    PS, check out the sidebar on my blog for more Facebook hops!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Valery!
    Thanks for visiting, commenting and following! I'm following you back and I am smiling because I reached another blog milestone last night...I reached 100 Followers and I'm smiling because God has given me a new day to be with my family and friends :)
    Have a good weekend!
    Tracy at A Slice of Smith Life
    http://www.asliceofsmithlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. PS: I "Like" your FB blog page and I just voted for you on the Picket Fence. I left a comment on your blog page.
    Have a good weekend!
    Tracy
    http://www.asliceofsmithlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for posting my Facebook Button! I am a new follower!

    Have a great weekend!

    Kari
    http://shining2save.com

    ReplyDelete