August 21, 2010

Wacky Jacqui Design's and a ramble from me

I love to search for new backgrounds for my blog. If you follow me eventually you will see that I change it a lot, its really because I hate how it looks when every one else has such as cute professional blogs. So for the time being until I have a professional one done, I like to change it up. Well to my point Jacqui from Wacky Jacqui designs is having a launch party for her website. She is giving away some great things and does some beautiful work. You should stop by and pay her a visit.
My other ramble is I am so excited. I have been reading other peoples blogs and I am going to get more personal with mine, tell you about me and my crew, but for now I have to say THANK YOU to those that left me comments. I have never had them before and it feels go to know someone stopped by. I am doing the happy dance tonight for sure... Pin It

1 comment:

  1. thank you for this :) btw i love your background =P haha. that was the first background i ever made.

    ReplyDelete