August 24, 2010

Hoo Are you?

NightOwlCrafting
1. Do you prefer to write in cursive or print?
2. Do you prefer to shop online or go out and actually
go to the stores?
3. Would you prefer to go camping or stay in a motel?
4. Do your prefer going to the movies or staying
home to watch one?
5. Do you prefer a shower or a bath?

Here are my answers!

1. Do you prefer to write in cursive or print?
I print and cursive at the same time. LOL a little bit of both even when I sign my name.
2. Do you prefer to shop online or go out and actually go to the stores?
I like to shop online because its easier with 7 kids, shopping is not always a fun time. But then again I love to get out of the house and I have to admit I am a thrift store junkie so I will say both.
3. Would you prefer to go camping or stay in a motel?
Motel all the way, I have to many kids to be roughing it. LOL

4. Do your prefer going to the movies or staying home to watch one?
I cant remember the last movie that I saw in a theater. I get mine on demand or from Red Box and watch them at home with my popcorn, diet coke and the kids to bed.
5. Do you prefer a shower or a bath?
Who has time for a bath, 5 minutes and someone is knocking on the door needing something..

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Love your heart...SEVEN kids...that's amazing!! But, 7 is a PERFECT number!!! So many of our answers were the same!!! Hope your week is blessed!

    ReplyDelete