November 18, 2010

Becoming a habit..


I think that this is becoming a habit. I cant seem to sleep but this time it is because of more then one thing. My Dad had an aneurysm on Monday, surgery on Tuesday, a few complications but he is awake and now it is time for him to heal. He is not out of the woods yet and it worries me. The worrying is making it so I cant sleep and in order to keep my mind from racing all over the place I am crocheting and crafting in between my pacing watching the phone and waiting. It is a big waiting game now. I am praying and crossing my fingers and hoping everyday he gets stronger. So in the meantime this is my new hat I made. I have never made a "puff" stitch beanie and here it is. I love the colors, not sure if anyone else will but I do. This one will fit a newborn to about three months old. It is the first one that This-n-That Boutique has carried, lets see how it goes over. I have so much more to make and my Dad will be in the hospital at least another week minimum. So keep checking back for new creations while I live through my stress, worrying, anxiety, and lack of sleep.... more to come. And of course tell me what you think?




HookingupwithHoH
giveaways
Photobucket
Pin It

3 comments:

  1. I love the new hat Valery! Very sassy and fresh! As you already know... my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family! Please know I am always here for you....

    Friends Always,
    Lisa
    http://www.mycolorfultreasureswebdesign.com
    http://www.mycolorfultreasureswebdesign.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute hat. I admit I am not a huge flower girl, but it is cute. I hope things go well for your dad. I know how worrying keeps you up--I have the same problem :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely... I will be keeping your dad in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete