October 5, 2010

Missing In Action

I have not really posted much lately, guess I have been MIA. Things have been busy lately it seems, I have been trying to get some crochet projects done which I finally got a beanie done and my very energetic three year old to pose for a picture. I have been trying to get some new things listed on eBay. I just listed a few Gymboree items that are great deals, check them out HERE. My mom has opened a new site called Our Creative Hands where she does primitive signs, shelves and dolls. And I have decided to take on a new project called Mama Auctions. A place that you can sell handmade, new, or used items. I will be having a referral contest starting soon so keep checking back for that. Great prize for the winner. My weight loss took a seat on the back burner and I will be getting back into my Tuesday Tone up this week.
Photobucket

Our Creative Hands - Handmade Wood Signs, Fabric Dolls, Wood Shelves, Pillows, and so much more!

Wordish Wednesday Pin It

4 comments: