October 26, 2010

30 Days Of Truth

Photobucket
Happy Tuesday. Hope everyone is having a good day. I have seen this on many blogs and thought that I would give it a try. And If I get a lot of comments on this then I will add a Mr Linky and that way others can join. I just wanted to throw it out there and find out if anyone would want to join me in this as of November 1st. I know lately I have been at a loss for words so maybe this will get my mind going again. What do you think? Here are the questions for the Hop.
Day 1: Something you hate about yourself.
Day 2: Something you love about yourself.
Day 3: Something you have to forgive yourself for.
Day 4: Something you have to forgive someone for.
Day 5: Something you hope to do in your life.
Day 6: Something you hope you never have to do.
Day 7: Someone who has made your life worth living for.
Day 8: Someone who made your life hell, or treated you like shit.
Day 9: Someone you didn’t want to let go, but just drifted.
Day 10: Someone you need to let go, or wish you didn’t know.
Day 11: Something people seem to compliment you the most on.
Day 12: Something you never get compliments on.
Day 13: A band or artist that has gotten you through some tough ass days. (write a letter.)
Day 14: A hero that has let you down. (letter)
Day 15: Something or someone you couldn’t live without, because you’ve tried living without it.
Day 16: Someone or something you definitely could live without.
Day 17: A book you’ve read that changed your views on something.
Day 18: Your views on gay marriage.
Day 19: What do you think of religion? Or what do you think of politics?
Day 20: Your views on drugs and alcohol.
Day 21: (scenario) Your best friend is in a car accident and you two got into a fight an hour before. What do you do?
Day 22: Something you wish you hadn’t done in your life.
Day 23: Something you wish you had done in your life.
Day 24: Make a playlist to someone, and explain why you chose all the songs. (Just post the titles and artists and letter)
Day 25: The reason you believe you’re still alive today.
Day 26: Have you ever thought about giving up on life? If so, when and why?
Day 27: What’s the best thing going for you right now?
Day 28: What if you were pregnant or got someone pregnant, what would you do?
Day 29: Something you hope to change about yourself. And why.
Day 30: A letter to yourself: tell yourself EVERYTHING you love about yourself.

Anyone want to join in with me? Leave me a comment tell me what you think.
Pin It

5 comments:

  1. I think I will Join you starting Nov 1st :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am probably gonna join you on this adventure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've seen this on a lot of blogs but don't think i'm ready to dive in. I look forward to reading tho!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is agreat one I am finishing up on a 30 day letter challenge and would love to join in after that..

    I am your newest follower and subscriber via "The giveaway blogs"

    stop by sometime

    http://www.livelaughlovewiththeponderingprincess.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now following from the thursday twitter hop! Feel free to stop by and follow back :)

    http://rachelsgiveaways.blogspot.com

    http://twitter.com/MsGatorRN

    ReplyDelete