July 16, 2011

Something NEW and Unique


I got this pattern from the Inner Hooker and just love it. I am always looking for something unique for my shop and this is nothing like what I have seen really before. This Bee hat goes on the babies head and then the Bee bottom goes right on their "bottom". So cute even with a stinger. I am just in love with it and cant wait to get it photographed. It's called Bee Hat and Tush Topper. I already have in my head some other things you can do like maybe a Zebra, a bird with feathers on the tail. What do you think can be done with this one? Love to hear your comment.

Photobucket
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. hi new follower from the blog hop
    really enjoyed your blog
    please come visit me anytime in the uk
    www.jollyjillys.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete