April 29, 2011

Another Day Another Amazing Photographer


I do Adore these Hooded Baby Cocoons and when I saw this yarn I just had to make one. Now that I see it all together and a beautiful baby in it. I think that we work so hard and try our best to create something out of love and put our all in it. I know when I crochet I have spent many nights taking things apart and starting all over because maybe one stitch is not right. I always put 150 percent into anything I do and that includes my crafts. My thinking is that I would not make something that I would not use on my own baby or child. With that said that is how I feel Sarah from Sarah Crank Photography works. She did the most amazing job on these pictures and she put her all in them as I would put my all in the products she used. I could not have asked for anything better and I am in amazement every time I look at them. Thank you so much Sarah. I look forward to working with you again!!
























Photobucket
Pin It

5 comments:

  1. Very sweet! Thanks for linking up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Came by thru the blog hop and was already following thru GFC so today I did Twitter and Facebook. I would really appreciate a follow back on GFC and especially on Facebook. That is where I am the weakest. Thanks for helping and have a great week!

    Mary@http://mmbearcupoftea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I suspect that means it’s officially summer and all I want is cool and refreshing things. I’m sure my waistline doesn’t mind that one bit. Of course, when you begin to throw on as many toppings as I do, the waistline begins to mind, but the tastebuds scream ‘Oh, Yes!’

    http://www.cheapestcomputerdeals.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH my....those pictures are too precious and the cocoon looks oh so comfy! Found you on Bloggymoms and am popping over to say hi and to follow!

    M.
    www.smileandmamawithme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi from Bloggy Moms. I craft like you do. If something isn't right, I make it right, no matter how long it takes. Very cute pictures.

    http://sewpizazzed.blogspot.com/
    http://twitter.com/SewPizazzed/

    ReplyDelete