March 7, 2011

Spring Inspired.... Child approved...


So this is not the best picture, but my 4 yr old has always been my model for my hats. I just make all my stuff big enough to fit her. Well this past week I have been working on Newborn and baby items for some photographers to use as photo props and she has been saying all week "mom that is too small to fit my head" So last night while I was watching TV with my husband I thought of this Earflap hat that reminds me of spring or an easter egg with its spring colored stripes. She was so happy to try it on for me before she went to bed. I was not sure if it came out like I visioned it, but she just loves it. Happy Monday






craft


Photobucket
Pin It

4 comments:

  1. Very cute! I can't wait until I start making the hats....have to get my stitch gauge under control first. lol Thanks for visiting and commenting on my blog - I'm a new follower, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ADORABLE hat and girl!!!! Too CUTE! Thanks for the visit and follow. I am a new follower! Hope you have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The hat looks super cute and so does your little girl.

    Ashley
    www.thethriftywife.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Following you Back. Thanks for the follow
    http://misavingsmama.com
    That hat looks super cute!

    ReplyDelete